We need your help to strengthen student achievement in our community. Every dollar raised for STAND UP for Reading will help leverage the unique talent and resources of FCRR along with a diverse array of providers and partners to create an ecosystem of school success. By focusing on reading achievement, we aim to positively affect the economic prosperity, equitable opportunity, health and well-being, and overall quality of life of everyone in Leon County.
Our goal is to raise $5,000 to provide a STAND UP for Reading kiosk, outfitted with resources, to each of the 49 schools in Leon County.
Every $25 contribution will:
- outfit one Leon County school with a STAND UP for Reading kiosk,
- offer parents engaging resources to support literacy skills at home, and
- deliver fun, literacy-based activity booklets to students where they are.
Every $100 contribution will:
- outfit four Leon County schools with a STAND UP for Reading kiosk,
- provide a year’s worth of evidence-based resources to an entire school, and
- improve a child’s reading through family engagement activities.
Every $500 contribution will:
- deliver over 10% of Leon County schools with a STAND UP for Reading kiosk,
- provide all teachers with evidence-informed practices to support literacy instruction, and
- create county wide success by funding resources to reach thousands of students.
Please support this movement by donating today! Join our efforts and share this campaign with 3 friends!
Learn more about READ UP here.
All contributions are 100% tax-deductible and go toward strengthening student achievement in our community.